The following streets will be closed on Saturday, Dec. 3 for the Holiday Parade and Festival:
1. Streets closed to traffic at 7 a.m.
Northbound Ellsworth Road at Sierra Park Blvd. - local traffic can access Sierra Park Blvd from the south at Ellsworth Loop Road, or from the north at Ocotillo Road. Parade participants can only access the staging area from the north by using Ocotillo Road to Ellsworth Road, then south.
2. Streets closed to traffic beginning at 9 a.m. through noon (approximate time)
- Ellsworth Road between Sierra Park Blvd. and Maya Road
- Ocotillo Road between the Queen Creek Library entrance and commercial entrance just east of Ellsworth Road
- Victoria Lane between Ellsworth Loop and Ellsworth roads
- Heritage Lane between Ellsworth Road and Cornerstone (Wal-Mart access)
- Aldecoa Road between Ellsworth Road and 208th Street
3. Streets closed to through-traffic beginning at 9 a.m.
- Ocotillo Road at Rittenhouse and Ellsworth Loop roads
- 209th Way at Ocotillo Road
- Heritage Loop Road at Ocotillo Road
- Ellsworth Road between Rittenhouse and Maya roads
- Ellsworth Road between Ellsworth Loop Road (South Connector) and Sierra Park Blvd.
4. Streets to remain closed between Noon and 5 p.m. (approximate time)
- Ellsworth Road north of Ocotillo Road to Victoria Lane (in front of the library)
- Ellsworth Road just north of Ocotillo Road will remain open to local traffic up to the library.
BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS
NOTE: Due to the nature of the work, days and times are subject to change without prior notice. Motorists are encouraged to obey all posted signs, traffic control devices, and directions from law enforcement officers or flaggers who are controlling traffic.