Leading Edge Academy congratulates the class of 2018 graduates from their Gilbert Early College campus and Online Academy. The 60-member senior class has had much success and many accomplishments during their tenure with Leading Edge Academy.
- Gilbert Early College’s senior class has contributed 4,922 service hours beyond each student’s 20-hour requirement this year.
- The Online Academy graduates have received academic scholarships and athletic scholarships for soccer and golf and will be attending local universities, community colleges, and vocational schools in the fall.
- More than 580 Chandler Gilbert Community College credits were completed by the 2018 graduating class, and at least six students finished enough credits to actually complete their freshman year college credit requirements already.
- The Gilbert Early College senior class accumulated a weighted grade point average of 3.4 in their college level courses which is a credit not only to the students but a reflection on the fantastic job the Leading Edge Academy teachers have done in preparing these students for college-level academics.
- Ten percent of the Gilbert Early College seniors have been accepted into ASU’s Barrett Honors College, and to date, the senior class has earned over $1.5 million in scholarship funding
The Leading Edge Charter Network is a six-campus K-12 charter school with locations in Gilbert, East Mesa, Queen Creek, Maricopa, and Online. They promote an emphasis on character development and have a history of academic excellence and student achievement. Congratulations go out to the 60 Leading Edge Academy class of 2018 graduates.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS