From February 2015 to November 2015, Daylon Pierce AKA Daylon Jung is accused of setting up profile pages on dating websites including Big Beautiful People, Match.com, PlentyOfFish.com, and Tinder.com. Pierce allegedly began romantic relationships with women he met through online dating websites and then convinced them to invest thousands of dollars in fraudulent investments.
Pierce allegedly told victims he was a successful licensed stockbroker. There is no record of Pierce being a licensed stockbroker. He stated that he owned his own investment company Credit Investment Group, LLC. Pierce may have been conducting similar schemes under the entity names of Rebuild Solution Group, LLC, and Lion Gate and under different aliases.
Pierce is currently facing the following 29 felony counts:
- One Count of Fraudulent Schemes and Artifices, Class 2 Felony
- Two Counts of Illegal Control of an Enterprise, Class 3 Felonies
- Ten Counts of Theft, Class 2 Felonies
- Three Counts of Theft, Class 3 Felonies
- Thirteen Counts of Transactions by Unregistered Dealer or Salesperson, Class 4 Felonies.
This matter was investigated by the Phoenix Field Office of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
Assistant Attorney General Scott Blake is prosecuting this case.
If anyone has information on Daylon G. Pierce AKA Daylon Jung, please contact the Arizona Attorney General’s Office at 602-542-8888.
All defendants are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.