Find Your Voice with Private Lessons and Courtney Piercey at CAC’s Signal Peak Campus
by: Jessica Smith
These one-on-one lessons are held on a weekly basis at a time convenient to both the student and teacher. The lessons are equal to one college credit. There also is a lab fee of $140 for the course.
During the lessons, students will learn the basics of breathing, proper vocal production, some music reading skills, and how to musically and dramatically interpret the songs they love to sing.
Music choices are student centered, meaning students will work on the music they want to sing as well as learning standard pieces to improve technique.
Local representative from Central Arizona College, San Tan Center.
The San Tan Center, located in The Shops at Copper Basin, has nine classrooms including a computer lab, science lab, a testing center, and offices for faculty and staff. The center offers university transfer courses to accommodate new, continuing, and transfer students.
Students at the San Tan Center can apply for admission, meet with an advisor regarding academic goals, and register for classes. Learning resources, including tutoring, are available at the center as well. Workshops are scheduled for career and student employment services and
Address2474 E. Hunt Highway, Suite 100
CitySan Tan Valley
State or ProvinceAZ
Latest from Jessica Smith
- Poston Butte High School Repeats as Winner of Pinal County Culinary Arts Competition
- Central Arizona College Communication Division Offers Students Chance to Speak Globally
- Central Arizona College's New Student Orientations
- CAC Science Student Kady Bryant Conjuring Up Winning Formula for Miss Arizona Contest
- Dora Tompkins Unmasks the Face Behind Central Arizona College’s Community Events